Thursday, September 17, 2009

open studio...

... is happening, again. On Saturday! I'm hoping to clean the studio tomorrow, because it's a disaster right now, clay and dust all over everything. There will be all kinds of good stuff, some beautiful one-of-a-kinds and some of the standards as well. And of course, the ever-present seconds...

I also signed myself up for a show at the Museum of Craft and Folk Art on Sunday in San Francisco. So if you can't catch me in Oakland, swing by the Museum show in Fort Mason that will be featuring some other great artists as well. Hope to see you there!



5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the cleaning, open studio and shows, wish I could drop by, but alas I am packing and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wonderful yellow cake stand is to die for.
    Have a fun Open Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *exciting stuff*
    Good luck with it all!
    I love shows always thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is THE OVERWHELMING ORDER going????! I've been waiting to read about the ups and downs and all of the work it takes to make wholesale work! Then, you had a studio sale to boot -how did that go??

    ReplyDelete
  5. **sorry, but the above post was supposed to comment on your most recent post "writers block" but jumped here.

    ReplyDelete